Soak up the scenery in comfort and let Absolute Ocean Charters take you on a relaxing dolphin cruise around Broome’s beautiful coastline! Dolphin watching in Broome lets you get up close and personal with these intelligent and beautiful creatures as you also take in the stunning Broome scenery. From some of the world’s most incredible sunsets, to perfect weather and the unique snubfin dolphin, Broome is your ultimate getaway.
Sunset Cruise Broome
We will cruise along Gantheaume Point, Reddell Beach, Entrance Point and Roebuck Bay learning about the biodiversity of fauna & flora in the area. This eco tour finishes with a beautiful sunset over the water! For an incredible dolphin watching cruise, come aboard with Absolute Ocean Charters. A sunset cruise Broome is the perfect highlight to your holiday, or a great way to relax and rewind after a big day. Don’t miss the spectacular sunsets, and what better way to see them than from out on the water.
- Our qualified Marine Biologist will be your host on board, providing informative commentary throughout the afternoon and available to answer questions about the local fauna & flora.
- Discover historical sites and landmarks of Broome and get a glimpse of the coastline’s history dating back to the days of the dinosaurs!
- Spot wildlife such as Snubfin dolphins, turtles, sea snakes and shore birds, and maybe even the shy Dugong!
- Top off your Eco Tour with one of Broome’s spectacular sunsets on the water!
- Enjoy complimentary appetisers, water, soft drinks, tea & coffee, and a refreshing drink from our licensed bar.
- Children’s activities are on offer to keep the little ones entertained for that bit longer! A chance for all to win a prize at the end of the tour!
- Our 65ft vessel has a shaded main deck with two large daybeds to laze the afternoon away on. Multiple viewing platforms and a walk around deck mean you will never be fighting others for the perfect view!
- There is a full size toilet/shower on board and plenty of shaded seating to relax and enjoy your day.
- Beginning with a free pickup service from your accommodation, our air conditioned courtesy bus will transfer you to your departure point – Gantheaume Beach or Entrance Point.
- Board our sealegs amphibious tender ‘Cayduck’ and be transferred safe and dry to the the mothership ‘Contessa C’.
- Tours operate daily year round (weather permitting). This tour goes from 3pm to 6pm though times may vary slightly depending on sunset times.
- We return to Broome around 6pm, you will then be transferred back to your accommodation in our air conditioned courtesy bus.
- Please see our FAQ Whale page for advice on what to bring on charters and other information that may not be on this page.