WHO WE ARE
Absolute Ocean Charters is Australia’s favourite, family-owned Broome Fishing charter company. Discover the best of the North-west on one of our famous Broome Fishing Charters, a spectacular Whale Watching experience off Cable Beach or a relaxing Snubfin Dolphin Watching Eco Tour in Roebuck Bay.
Reef Fishing Charters
When you visit Broome, a reef fishing charter is an absolute must-do experience that really captures what Broome’s all about. Enjoy the spectacular scenery and an incredible array of fish on offer; from Coral Trout, Blue Lined Emperor, Red Emperor, & Golden Snapper to the incredible fight of a Spanish Mackerel or Giant Trevally.
Catching that fish of a lifetime is an everyday occurrence during a half day or full day Broome Fishing Charter on board our 65ft vessel, Contessa C. Catch yourself a quality fish to take home for dinner, or earn bragging rights by landing some of Australia’s best sport fish right here in Broome!
Creek & Estuary Fishing Charters
If you’d rather target Barramundi or catch a mud crab, then our half day creek & estuary fishing tour will have you exploring the local Broome estuarine systems. Whether you’re an amateur or expert, our experienced staff are always on hand to help you have an unforgettable experience reeling in that big one on a Broome Fishing Charter!
Whale Watching & Dolphin Watching Tours
If you’d prefer a more relaxing experience, treat yourself to one of our Broome Whale Watching cruises off Cable Beach guided by our very own Marine Biologist.
Enjoy an afternoon watching the majestic Humpback whales frolic with some energetic breaching and playful antics with both mother & calf whales passing through. The whale watching in Broome is some of the most spectacular in the world and is always an eye-opening experience. They rest and play near Cable Beach while they migrate their way along the Kimberley coast during the whale watching season.
We also have Snubfin Dolphins Cruises on offer daily. Cruise the coastline of Broome visiting Gantheaume Point, Reddell Beach, Entrance Point and Roebuck Bay learning about the biodiversity of fauna & flora in the area. Spot wildlife such as Snubfin dolphins, turtles, sea snakes and shore birds.
Unlike our exciting fishing charters in Broome, you can relax in comfort on one of the daybeds while our Marine Biologist keeps you informed and up to date with all the fascinating facts! Top off your Whale Watching or Snubfin Dolphin Eco Tour with one of Broome’s magnificent sunsets on the ride home.
Talk to us about organising an Exclusive Cruise or Fishing Charter in Broome for your next corporate event, party or cruise with family and friends. We will tailor a charter to suit your needs. Our fully trained and helpful staff are always on hand to provide first class service on our charters. Whichever Absolute Ocean Charter you choose, you can be confident you are in the best hands with the most professional crew!
Real life tales from adventurers like you.
- I really wanted to write and thank you for such a great day! It was the highlight of my two week stay in Broome and I have raved about it to anyone who will listen! It is a long way from Hamilton in Western Victoria but I think the trip is well worth it ..... Thank you to you both and your crew for such a great experience!
- Susan Thibou
- Just wanted to let you know that everyone had the best time on the charter. So many people were saying what a great day it was, so thanks to Kelly and Mick and the whole crew. Dinner was fantastic too! I wish I could do that every week!
- This charter was one of the best fishing charters we have ever been on. The staff were highly professional, courteous and extremely helpful. The deckies and skipper never stopped to ensure that EVERYONE had caught a fish. The team were attentive to every one - experienced anglers or not. Would recommend this charter to anyone seeking a great day on the water, on a great boat with a great crew, and heaps of fish. 5 star day!!!
- What a happy husband...half day fishing charter, with fantastic fish to eat at the end of the day. Michael, Tony and the team fantastic hosts. Knew where the fish were 🙂 Tender on to the boat a very impressive amphibian type machine! Highly recommend this trip. Great value.
- To Mick and crew, I just want to say a big thank you for your help to make a day on the ocean absolutely fantastic on Monday. I had a few concerns about how I was going to manage being on your boat in a wheelchair but nothing was a problem and I really appreciate your can do attitudes. Thank you again for a superb day spent on your boat. My friends from Sydney are now home again with the fish they caught in their freezer! cheers and best wishes in the ongoing success of your business.
- Sally Eves
- I would like to thank you for the wonderful day out fishing for the group I booked for on Thursday 12th July. They had a wonderful day and enjoyed it a huge amount. Congratulations on a great job, they were like children in a lolly shop (so excited) when they got back telling us all about it. Thank you once again.