Absolute Ocean Charters welcomes you aboard to enjoy an incredible afternoon aboard our Broome whale watching tour where you have the opportunity to view the majestic Humpback whales as they migrate their way along the Kimberley coast.
A Broome whale watching cruise is one of the most spectacular in the world so come and experience these amazing creatures for yourself. Guaranteed whale watching on our cruise or your money back!
Enjoy an awe inspiring afternoon watching the majestic Humpback whales as they migrate their way along the Kimberley coast. Humpback whales migrate from the cold southern waters of the Antarctic to the warm northern waters of the Kimberley region every year to calve. As the whales pass Broome, you can watch a mixture of behaviours from the creatures; energetic breaching and playful antics along with calm and nurturing lessons between mother & calf whales, learning to breathe and swim. It truly is a magnificent sight, Mother Nature at its best.
Relax in comfort on one of the daybeds while our Marine Biologist gives you an informed and knowledgeable account of Broome whale activity! Listen to whale song through our on board hydrophone whilst enjoying appetisers and refreshing drinks. If you’re interested in Broome whale watching tours, come aboard with us.
- Our 65ft whale watching vessel has 3 viewing platforms and a walk around deck so you will never be fighting others for the perfect view! The large deck and separate viewing areas mean no overcrowding as you can access all sides of the boat getting up close and personal no matter which side the whales are!
- There is a full size toilet/shower on board and plenty of shaded seating to relax and enjoy your day.
- Please see our Whale FAQ page for advice on what to bring on our whale watching tours and other information that may not be on this page.
- Beginning with a free pickup service from your accommodation, our air conditioned courtesy bus will transfer you to your departure point – Gantheaume Beach or Entrance Point.
- Board our sealegs amphibious tender ‘Cayduck’ and be transferred safe and dry to the the fastest & most comfortable whale watching vessel in Broome ‘Contessa C’. This vessel gets you to the whales quickly and safely so you maximize your viewing time.
- Our qualified Marine Biologist welcomes you aboard, keeping you educated and up to date with all the fascinating facts! An informative presentation is provided throughout the tour of Humpback whales and other wildlife you may encounter during your time on board.
- Relax in comfort as you observe the Humpback whales breaching, pec slapping, spy hopping, see cows (mother whales) teaching their calves to swim, sea turtles, sea snakes and dolphins!
- Enjoy complimentary appetizers and refreshing drinks while relaxing on one of the daybeds.
- Listen to whale song through our hydrophone, and then top it off with one of Broome’s spectacular sunsets! (*on the Sunset Tour)
- Children’s whale activities are on offer to keep the little ones entertained for that bit longer! A chance for all to win a prize at the end of the tour!
- We return to Broome around 4pm on the Afternoon Tour and 6pm on the Sunset Tour. You will then be transferred back to your accommodation in our air conditioned courtesy bus.