Soak up the scenery in comfort and let Absolute Ocean Charters take you on a relaxing cruise around Broome’s beautiful coastline! We will cruise along Gantheaume Point , Reddell Beach, Entrance Point and Roebuck Bay learning about the biodiversity of fauna & flora in the area. This Eco Tour finishes with a beautiful sunset over the water!
- Our qualified Marine Biologist will be your host on board, providing informative commentary throughout the afternoon and available to answer questions about the local fauna & flora.
- Discover historical sites and landmarks of Broome and get a glimpse of the coastline’s history dating back to the days of the dinosaurs!
- Spot wildlife such as Snubfin dolphins, turtles, sea snakes and shore birds, and maybe even the shy Dugong!
- Top off your Eco Tour with one of Broome’s spectacular sunsets on the water!
- Children’s activities are on offer to keep the little ones entertained for that bit longer! A chance for all to win a prize at the end of the tour!
- Our 65ft vessel has a shaded main deck with two large daybeds to laze the afternoon away on. Multiple viewing platforms and a walk around deck mean you will never be fighting others for the perfect view!
- There is a full size toilet/shower on board and plenty of shaded seating to relax and enjoy your day.
- Fish your way out to the productive fishing grounds anywhere between 10 to 20 nautical miles offshore on the Half Day or between 20 to 40 nautical miles offshore on the Full Day. You will fish several different areas throughout the day.
- All fishing gear is supplied including rods & reels, bait, rod buckets, hand towels, catch bags. You are welcome to bring your own fishing gear if you wish.
- Beginning with a free pickup service from your accommodation, our air conditioned courtesy bus will transfer you to your departure point – Gantheaume Beach or Entrance Point.
- Board our sealegs amphibious tender ‘Cayduck’ and be transferred safe and dry to the the mothership ‘Contessa C’.
- Tours operate daily year round (weather permitting). This tour goes from 3pm to 6pm though times may vary slightly depending on sunset times.
- We return to Broome around 6pm, you will then be transferred back to your accommodation in our air conditioned courtesy bus.
- Please see our FAQ Whale page for advice on what to bring on charters and other information that may not be on this page.