Soak up the scenery in comfort and let Absolute Ocean Charters take you on a relaxing cruise around Broome’s beautiful coastline! We will cruise along Gantheaume Point , Reddell Beach, Entrance Point and Roebuck Bay learning about the biodiversity of fauna & flora in the area. This Eco Tour finishes with a beautiful sunset over the water!
- Our qualified Marine Biologist will be your host on board, providing informative commentary throughout the afternoon and available to answer questions about the local fauna & flora.
- Discover historical sites and landmarks of Broome and get a glimpse of the coastline’s history dating back to the days of the dinosaurs!
- Spot wildlife such as Snubfin dolphins, turtles, sea snakes and shore birds, and maybe even the shy Dugong!
- Top off your Eco Tour with one of Broome’s spectacular sunsets on the water!
- Children’s activities are on offer to keep the little ones entertained for that bit longer! A chance for all to win a prize at the end of the tour!
- Our 65ft vessel has a shaded main deck with two large daybeds to laze the afternoon away on. Multiple viewing platforms and a walk around deck mean you will never be fighting others for the perfect view!
- There is a full size toilet/shower on board and plenty of shaded seating to relax and enjoy your day.
- Enjoy complimentary appetisers, bottled water, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Relax in comfort on one of the daybeds whilst enjoying a refreshing drink from our fully licensed bar. Your first drink is on us, as every guest receives a complimentary alcoholic beverage on arrival!
- Beginning with a free pickup service from your accommodation, our air conditioned courtesy bus will transfer you to your departure point – Gantheaume Beach or Entrance Point.
- Board our sealegs amphibious tender ‘Cayduck’ and be transferred safe and dry to the the mothership ‘Contessa C’.
- Tours operate daily year round (weather permitting). This tour goes from 3pm to 6pm though times may vary slightly depending on sunset times.
- We return to Broome around 6pm, you will then be transferred back to your accommodation in our air conditioned courtesy bus.
- Please see our FAQ Whale page for advice on what to bring on charters and other information that may not be on this page.